1. The purpose of this website is to provide quality information, to the best of my knowledge, and share a little piece of my experiences with you. The information presented on this site is for general informational purposes only and was accurate at the time of publication. It is not intended, or implied, to be a substitute for professional advice of any kind. I am not a professional.
2. As a Shopstyle and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some posts might contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission when you use that link, and it is much appreciated! When using my links, I can continue to provide content on this site for my viewers at no cost to you. In addition to affiliate links, I may include sponsored/partnered posts. I will always be 100% transparent with you, and I will never promote or recommend a product that I do not love. For more information on FTC guidelines please visit the FTC Website.
3. Nutritional information, if provided on my site, is for personal reference only. I can not be 100% certain as to how accurate the data is since it may vary on a case by case basis. It is a loose representation of the nutritional data provided for those of you who are curious. With anything, use your own judgement and be mindful of your body. If you have any questions or concerns, please seek professional advice. At this time, all nutritional data is generated and calculated by Nutritionix on 6/1/2020
4. All recipes photos and videos on this website are my own unless specified otherwise. They are not for personal or commercial use for anyone except for mandyoliveco and all it’s entities.
Stock photos may be used occasionally as a placeholder if I don’t have time to take photos. The stock photos are usually from Pixabay or Unsplash which are for commercial use.
If your photography is being used on my site without your consent (ie you did not authorize use of your photography for commercial use on free stock photo sites), please email me at [email protected] and I will remove the photos immediately. I do not condone the use of stolen work!
According to the Pixabay website, “You can use all images and videos published on Pixabay for free (except as set out below). You may use them for commercial and non-commercial purposes, in altered and unaltered form. You don’t need to ask permission from or provide credit to the image author or Pixabay, although it is appreciated when possible.
What is not allowed?
- Do not redistribute images or videos on other stock photo or wallpaper platforms.
- Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Don’t imply endorsement of your product by the image author or depicted persons or brands.
- Don’t sell copies of an image or video, e.g. don’t sell it as a stock photo, poster, print or on a physical product, without adding any value.”
5. Again, if you have a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding or have any questions or concerns, always seek professional medical advice.
6. I do not tolerate malicious acts of any kind on my site. If you are here to troll or spam, your content will be deleted.
7. You can further read my policies and terms below. As always, thank you for taking the time to read my content. If you have a moment, please take a the time to read my About Page and subscribe to this site!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When choosing to subscribe to my site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your email address. Once subscribed, I may ask other details to help you with your experience: age range, sex, hobbies ect. However, you are NOT required to answer.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, we do not currently take credit card information. (03/13/2018) We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. For your convenience we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process. However, we currently do not take credit card information (03/13/2018).
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
**This policy may change at any time. We will update you as soon as possible through email and/or via the website.**
Last Edited on 2018-03-13
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website without the permission of their legal guardian.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Mandy Olive Co. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and The Glamorous Mak may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant The Glamorous Mak a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The Glamorous Mak reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Glamorous Mak express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
In no event shall The Glamorous Mak, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. The Glamorous Mak, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Glamorous Mak from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Glamorous Mak is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The The Glamorous Mak is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Glamorous Mak and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of IL, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in IL for the resolution of any disputes.
These terms and conditions have been generated at Terms And Conditions Sample.com.